Enter a Home into the Parade of Homes
June 8 - 15, 2024
In 2024 we will be celebrating 50 years of the Parade of Homes! Be a part of this milestone event and help us GO BIG for 50 years.
Do you have a new home or remodeled home that you would like to showcase in the 2024 Parade of Homes? Here are some of the basics:
- Any home or project that is completed after June 1, 2023 is eligible for the Parade of Homes!
- Any member of the Chippewa Valley Home Builders Association (CVHBA) can enter a project (Builders or Associate members). Not a member yet? New members who join the CVHBA will receive a discount equal to the membership dues on either a 2024 or 2025 Parade entry. Learn more about membership.
- Discounts are available on Parade Home projects from CVHBA members. Examples of discounts included are: cabinetry, window coverings, fireplaces, appliances, countertops, plumbing fixtures and much more!
- New Homes are open for viewing June 8 - 15, 2024. Remodeled Homes are open for viewing June 8 - 10, 2024. A virtual entry option is available for homes that are unable to be open for in-person viewing.
What Projects Can be Entered?
- New Homes - Any new home that is constructed after June 1, 2023 may be eligible. (*Please Note: Any Associate members entering a new home must have a general contractor with a Dwelling Contractor license helping to lead the project.) NEW for 2024 - Homes that are occupied before the Parade of Homes maybe be eligible to be included. Please review the Parade of Homes packet for more details.
- Remodeling: Construction - Remodeling projects completed by a Builder member with a Dwelling Contractor license that showcases a change in shape, style, form or function of a residence or outdoor living space and has a minimum value of $20,000.
- Remodeling Cosmetic - Projects completed by Associate members (i.e. designers, landscapers, etc) that showcase landscaping, outdoor living, re-design or any project that changes the shape, style, or function of a space that does not require pulling a building permit and has a minimum value of $20,000.
DOWNLOAD THE PARADE HOME INFORMATION PACKET
1. Parade Entry Information Form
Entry Information Checklist (Due at Time of Entry)
2. Participation Agreement (Included in Item #1 with online form, or fill out in paper packet)
3. Initial Subcontractor List
4. Deposit - $600 - Refundable after the event as outlined in the Participation Agreement.
5. Certificate of Insurance (COI) - Must include: Parade entry property, name of the Chippewa Valley Home Builders Association as additional insured, liability insurance indicating bodily coverage of at least $500,000 and property damage limits of at least $50,000 or minimum coverage by law.
6. Homeowner Agreement (if a remodel, custom home, or occupied home - use the relevant agreement below)
- New Home - Unoccupied before the Parade
- Remodels AND New Home Occupied before the Parade
- Virtual Entry
Entry Information for Marketing (Due April 5, 2024)
Parade Home DiscountsView the 2024 Parade Home Discounts
Interested in listing your product or service on our discount list? Contact Christina Thrun.